Henry was so excited that the Easter Bunny came to visit him. (Okay, so he probably didn't notice) But I never miss an opportunity to take some pictures!
Well Astros' opening day was a little overwhelming. I had never been to opening day before and had not realized how crazy it can be! There were so many people, they were even charging $50 to park in some places. To top it off, I lost my Moby, and I had to carry Henry into the park myself! After Mommy calmed down, we were able to get some great shots.
A proud Daddy and son.
Henry thought it was a little bright...
So yesterday was a quiet afternoon until I found this
in my bedroom. Yikes! Luckily with the help of a pyrex bowl and a wonderful husband, the snake is gone. I still can't believe I was able to trap it before Joseph could get home from work. There were a few tears, from me and Henry, but we survived! Hopefully we don't have any more uninvited guests anytime soon.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Easter, Opening Day, and other happenings...
Posted by Melissa at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment